Every college affiliated to AICTE is required to stabilize Universal Human Values Cell.(College Level).
- To ensure proper infrastructure and structure for UHV Cell as per guidelines of
- To articulate, refine & share vision and educational goals, particularly those that
are related to Universal Human Values
- To define indicators or measures related to Universal Human Values goals &
- To ensure proper teaching of UHV-I of Student Induction Program and UHV-II of
2nd year, through oriented faculty members.
- To Conduct weekly meeting of UHV cell Members along with other Faculty
Members, staff and Students interested in UHV.
- To develop the UHV teachers through advance UHV FDPs and motivate other
faculty members, staff and students to attend initial level of UHV workshops.
- To conduct short workshops with faculty members, staff and students.
- To facilitate availability of common teaching assets like books and other study materials.
- To formalize evaluation criteria, exam pattern, projects, term papers etc.
- To keep records & maintain communication with concerned UHV bodies like
Nodal Centers, Regional Nodal Center etc.